Welcome to the Site!


Thursday, October 15 2009

This site is still under construction, but is mostly complete! For those of you who have been following the Rigging Thread on BlenderArtists.org, you will likely recognize most of the links. I decided to create a blog to host the rigging content after holmen's suggestion so thanks holmen! :D

As well as continuing the discussions in the thread and collecting rigs and information around the net, I also plan to start selling my own characters here. I will journal my entire creature creation process starting with a thorough tutorial series, and then continue to log my progress on each character I make in the Creature Chronicles. So be sure to subscribe to the feed for updates!

Cheers!

--Gord

This site uses Google AdSense Advertising. For more information on Google's privacy policy, please visit this link.